Knowledgebase: Athlete and Family FAQ
Athletes participating in clubs outside of their own community
Posted by on 08 December 2011 11:14 AM

Athletes looking to transfer clubs without moving are required to apply through CASI by clicking on 'Submit a Ticket' then clicking 'Communities and Sports Clubs' and then clicking on their 'Region'. The request can then be filled out by the athlete. The request will be sent to their district developer who will complete the athlete's transfer. 

Click on the CASI homepage to complete the request:

For details on Athlete Participation in Outside Communities or Regions please click the link below:

(1 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion