Will I get a tax receipt?
Posted by Katie MacDonald on 11 August 2009 08:57 AM

SOO is a Canadian registered charity and is authorized by the Canada Revenue Agency to issue official receipts for income tax purposes. Tax-deductible receipts are issued to donors who make gifts to charities. A gift is a transfer of cash, where the donor receives no benefit in return.  The donation of Gifts in kind and Marketable Securities can also be receipted based on various restrictions.  Please check with us. 

For more information on Charitable Donations and Federal Tax Credits, click on the link below:


(24 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion