I have donated personal services and need a tax receipt
Posted by Nina Sljivo on 17 July 2013 06:11 PM

A tax receipt CANNOT be issued for any personal services rendered including but not limited to legal, entertainment, transportation, dining services or rental of vacation properties.

(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion