A local banquet hall provided the room for free. Can they get a tax receipt?
Posted by Nina Sljivo on 19 July 2013 01:59 PM

This is considered an in-kind donation. If the donor is a company, a receipt can be issued. 

(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion